Ultra Violet Transparent Adhesives
About the product
Hitlock UV-curable adhesives are single part, cure on demand adhesives suitable for bonding a wide variety of substrates. Upon exposure to UV light, Hitlock UV curables will cure to a high strength in a matter of seconds.
UV-curing adhesive is particularly suitable for the production of glassware, glass furniture and acrylic glass, as well as for products in the optical industry and in medical technology. Hitlock provides UV-adhesive with medical clearance especially for this purpose.
UV-curing adhesive (or light-curing adhesive) is particularly useful as glass adhesive due to its high transparency and exceptional stability, even in difficult environmental conditions such as humidity and sunlight. It is also used for bonding glass to metal as well as glass to glass.
Benefits of Ultra Violet Transparent Adhesives
- Cure on demand - allows proper alignment of components before bonding.
- Speed - increase production by simply adding more lamps to the line.
- Non-flammable and solvent-free - supports a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Single part product - No mixing required.
- Save energy and space - UV lamps require less electricity and space compared to ovens.
- Appearance - UV adhesives provide a pleasing finished appearance.